SIMMSA ISR powered by Simplex Racing
SIMMSA was found in 2015 (07th of January 2015) by Peter Klawitter with the goal to help build, develop the SimRacing genre in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), making it more popular through competitions for the region and motivating regional fans and talents to participate online on various platforms and sim titles.
SIMMSA provides professional consulting services for SimRacing in the MENA region and globally on request.
- 2018, SIMMSA managed the McLaren Shadow Project Middle East which was expanded to include North Africa too.
- 2019 McLaren Shadow Project MENA was also contracted to SIMMSA.
- 2018 Dubai 24H Series, Simulator Hosting and Support with RacingFuel Academy at Sorg Rennsport
- 2017-2018 Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Simulator Maintenance & Support
- 2017-2018 Dubai Autodrome Simulator Maintenance & Support
Peter Klawitter was the Marketing Manager for the International Sim Racing Federation 2018-2019, Business Development Manager for RaceDepartment 2018-2019 and Team Principal for MRS E-Racing (Molitor Racing Systems GmbH) in 2019.
SIMMSA has sponsored and is sponsoring SimRacing series.
- 2018, iRacing, 6 Hours of the Glen
- 2018, iRacing, Sim Racers Asia (SRA), GTE Series
- 2018-2019, iRacing, Precision Racing League (PRL), GTE Sportscar Series
Since 2017 SIMMSA has been building their SimRacing team(s) to compete on a global level, in different sim titles and across various platforms.
|Alex Trainor||08/2019||2019-2020 Sports Car Open|
|Barry Morrison||08/2019||2019-2020 Sports Car Open|
|Fraser Williamson||08/2019||2019-2020 Sports Car Open|
|Tyler Hervias||08/2019||2019-2020 Sports Car Open|
DiRT Rally 2.0