SIMMSA was found in 2015 (07th of January 2015) by Peter Klawitter with the goal to help build, develop the SimRacing genre in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), making it more popular through competitions for the region and motivating regional fans and talents to participate online on various platforms and sim titles.
SIMMSA provides professional consulting services for SimRacing in the MENA region and globally on request.
- 2018, SIMMSA managed the McLaren Shadow Project Middle East which was expanded to include North Africa too.
- 2019, McLaren Shadow Project MENA was also contracted to SIMMSA.
- 2018, Dubai 24H Series, Simulator Hosting and Support with RacingFuel Academy at Sorg Rennsport
- 2017-2018, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Simulator Maintenance & Support
- 2017-2018, Dubai Autodrome Simulator Maintenance & Support
Peter Klawitter was the Marketing Manager for the International Sim Racing Federation 2018-2019, Business Development Manager for RaceDepartment 2018-2019 and Team Principal for MRS E-Racing (Molitor Racing Systems GmbH) in 2019.
SIMMSA has sponsored and is sponsoring SimRacing series.
- 2018, iRacing, 6 Hours of the Glen
- 2018, iRacing, Sim Racers Asia (SRA), GTE Series
- 2018-2019, iRacing, Precision Racing League (PRL), GTE Sportscar Series
Since 2017 SIMMSA has been building their SimRacing team(s) to compete on a global level, in different sim titles and across various platforms.
In the summer of 2019, SIMMSA absorbed the Simplex Racing team, and the team was at this time re-named to SIMMSA Esports.
|Barry Morrison||08/2019||2019-2020 Sports Car Open|
|James King||05/2019||World GT|
|Keanu Al Azhari||04/2020|
|Lewis Goodway||02/2019||2019-2020 Sports Car Open|
|Ramez Azzam||11/2019||2019-2020 Sports Car Open|
|Riyane El Mouslih||01/2020|
|Tyler Hervias||02/2019||2019-2020 Sports Car Open|
|Riyane El Mouslih||01/2020||P1M2C|
|Name||Join date||Leave date||New team|
Sports Car Open
(key) (results in bold indicate pole position; results in italics indicate fastest lap)